The Netherlands is slowly trying to get out of its’ total lockdown.
If you would like to try out 1 of our instruments, order a new one or if you are looking for a Double Bass
you can make an appointment to come and visit our Showroom.
Rules that apply are:
– Only 1 person per appointment
– You need to make the appointment at least 4 hours in advance.
– You need to stay at least 10 minutes. That won’t be a problem, we’ll keep you busy.
– Facemasks are a must, and we will keep 1.5 meters distance at all times.
Nothing is changed for our repairservice:
– During normal opening hours (Thursday to Saturday from 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm) you can bring or collect an instrument
– Only 1 customer is allowed in at a time, with a facemask of course
– You cannot try out instruments.
We must ask you to keep your visit as short as possible.
In this way we hope to be able to help everyone responsibly.
This 4-string Treeline made in Ovangkol left the workshop recently - but before it left our friend Henry Sopacua took the chance to test it out. He plays some funky riffs to show the possibilities of these instruments.
Follow us on YouTube for regular video’s about our work, new models or tips & trick for instrument maintenance!