C O R O N A
Especially in times of crisis we benefit from music..
Even if we have to sit at home for a long time, (bass) guitar and double bass playing is a blessing.
As long as that is allowed by the government and we have no complaints ourselves, we will therefore remain open as normal.
We would like to ask all our customers to adhere to the following rules of conduct:
- we keep 2 meters apart
- We like to keep all visits short, although fun is also important.
- We do not serve coffee or tea for a while
- You can bring an instrument, but we will assess it a day later.
- We discuss possible repairs by email or telephone.
- You can quietly come and get an instrument, but even then we like to keep it short.
- Are there many people in the business? Wait outside for a while. There is a nice bench!
We hope to continue to make responsible music together.
This 4-string Treeline made in Ovangkol left the workshop recently - but before it left our friend Henry Sopacua took the chance to test it out. He plays some funky riffs to show the possibilities of these instruments.
Follow us on YouTube for regular video’s about our work, new models or tips & trick for instrument maintenance!